Range & Hall
The Kelowna Fish and Game Club built its 4600 square-foot clubhouse in the spring of 2001. It is situated on 40 private acres in southeast Kelowna.
The club has stunning views of the lake and the city and is one of the Valley’s best-kept secrets.
It is available now for weddings, corporate-meetings, family reunions and other social events.
This hall is tastefully decorated (no animal or fish mounts), with wood paneling and white walls.
The Hall’s features include:
- Seats 165 for Banquet Seating
- Licensed for up to 300
- Full Kitchen Facilities (Plates, cutlery, wine glasses, salt and pepper)
- Double wide entry doors, all one level
- Cooler, fridge, stoves, BBQ, etc.
- Lots of parking–room for Recreation Vehicles
- Air Conditioned
The club office is located inside the security gate, in lower level of caretaker’s house at 4087 Casorso Road. Call 250-764-7558.