The Kelowna Fish and Game Club built its 4600 square-foot clubhouse in the spring of 2001. It is situated on 40 private acres in southeast Kelowna.
The club has stunning views of the lake and the city and is one of the Valley’s best-kept secrets. It is available now for weddings, corporate-meetings, family reunions and other social events.
This hall is tastefully decorated (no animal or fish mounts), with wood paneling and white walls.
The Halls features include:
- Seats 165 for Banquet Seating
- Licensed for up to 300
- Full Kitchen Facilities (Plates, cutlery, wine glasses, S & P, 100 cup coffee maker)
- Tables & chairs, both round & rectangular
- Two large expiditing windows from kitchen
- Commercial Dishwasher
- Cooler, fridge, gas & electric stoves, etc.
- Lots of parking–room for Recreation Vehicles w/electric hookups.
- Large restrooms w/showers
- Air Conditioned
- BBQ grill w/propane provided on rear patio